CONSULTING WITH TAMISHA
You can think of consulting the same you'd think about me inviting you over to my place for lunch to dish for an hour and a half about pretty much anything you need some direction or guidance on.
You want someone to talk to who can give you pointed direction & advice who has plenty of experience in many areas. You want a listening ear yes, but you need a good dose of resourcefulness, ideas, strategy, options, and personal experiences served with it. Well, you got it!
These are the areas we can cover:
- Introverts at Work
- Women in IT
- Fatherless Daughters
- Fitness, Diet, & Meal Prep
- Meditation & Prayer
- Personal Style
- Makeup & Beauty
- What to do with an MBA
- Being Single in your 30's
- Twin Flame Relationships/Journey
- Relocating Advice
- Home, Interiors, Floral, Decor, & Domestic Care
- Career, Creativity, & Work
- Online Marketing, Graphics, & Graphic Design
- Photography Tips for Web & Social Media
- Writing, Blogging, Websites & Web Hosting
- Email Marketing & How to Use MailChimp
- Setting Up Systems For Your Online Business
- Organization Strategies & Ideas
I only offer 90-minute sessions, since this is typically for someone who doesn't want an ongoing coaching relationship - or at least not yet.
Consulting is more for the person looking for guidance on something specific and wants as many resources and targeted time with me as possible - my undivided attention for an hour and a half.
How it Works
Booking is the easiest on the planet.
Just use the form below to pay for your session, accept terms, & secure your time all in one spot.
You'll get a welcome email with my private conference line information immediately.
If you'd like to do Skype or Face Time, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org before our session to let me know that. And if you're in the DFW area and want an in-person session, let me know that too - in-person sessions are only held on weekends.