A Coaching Podcast on Ending Cycles
Tonight, while cleaning my face and doing my nightly routine, I began to get a series of downloads or messages to teach.
In true Tamisha fashion, I always have paper & pens in every room for times like these, so I began jotting down what would become this episode.
Those downloads included a series of convicting thoughts and instructions about ending cycles.
This episode is the result of those notes.
We'll talk about:
- Cycles & Systems and how they're intertwined
- Multiple examples of current systems & cycles all around us
- Why ending cycles is necessary
- Why there's a reason for them
- Why dead things aren't sustainable
- How "new" nurtures
This has to be one of the most spiritually-guided podcasts I've done in a long time as well as one of the most clear and convicting.
I'm also sharing some personal examples of ending my own cycles and where I'm at with that.
In everything around us, we see systems & cycles. They start, and they end. How are you handling ending yours? In this episode, we'll talk about 4 things you need to know when doing so.
After you've listened to the episode, leave me a comment or send me an email to let me know:
1. What is a cycle you are just ending or feel you need to?
2. Do you feel equipped to move through it? Why or why not?
3. What do you think or feel would help you end the cycle you don't feel you have now?
And I'm here to help you in every way I can.
To your growth!
Photo by Juliana Araujo