I Was Invited to Talk Assertiveness and Other Topics in The Coaching Parlour!
I was SO excited and honored to be invited to live coach on The Coaching Parlour - the podcast of a dear soul I have had the pleasure of meeting - Danielle Holdman, recently.
Believe it or not, in about an hour, we tackled almost 12 questions & topics. I held nothing back in teaching some really valuable and in-depth things.
Here's some of the things we discussed:
- What Distinction has been all about in the last year
- 3 Misconceptions about assertiveness
- The 4 communication styles and their differences: Passive, Passive Aggressive, Assertiveness, and Aggressive
- How the Divine Feminine relates to compassionate assertiveness & what that even means
- How you can honor what you value in hopes that it aids your assertiveness to increase
- How making UNPOPULAR decisions leads to immense growth
- The differences between being respected & liked and my consistent recommendation for which one is preferable
- How "no" is a power word and how we know when to use it
- Outcomes & benefits of setting personal boundaries
- Where wisdom REALLY comes from
- And more...
A few notes:
- If you'd like to jump straight to the interview or only have limited time, please go to the 14-minute mark. That's where the actual interview starts.
- Catch the podcast episode on iTunes here.