[Podcast Ep. 23]: 5 Training Tips For More Confident Writing
Let's be honest - the internet is saturated with content. It can be overwhelming trying to figure out if it's worth it to have a voice or even write about what matters to you. Ugh. Who will care? Who will comment? Who the heck agrees with me? What if they don't? Where do I express myself?
It can make you want to sit down & down a whole bottle of Pinot.
But please don't! Tamisha to the rescue. LOL
In today's Modern Woman Podcast, I'm delving into 5 distinct & delicious training tips for all the women writers in my audience. I loved recording this for you. :-)
Here's What We'll Chat About:
1. Being willing to be of service and be authentic
2. Being comfortable saying what you feel and think
3. Finding your platform - IG, Medium, a blog, etc.
4. Expressing with love at the center always
5. Being open to other ideas different from yours and happy with your authentic expression
Grab a pen and let's get into the tips!