Sometimes, a huge part of teaching or learning is asking ourselves the right questions. In that case, I’m here for you. :-)
Spend some time this week:
- journaling your answers in a journal you keep bedside
- jotting in Evernote
- writing on post-its to remember your anthems
- writing in the “notes” segment of your desk or wall calendar
- or recording in your desk notebook
answers to these questions…
- What do I believe spiritually?
- Why do I believe it?
- Am I so dogmatic in what I believe that I can’t be open to considering anything else?
- Who taught me to be that way?
- Why is my spirituality important or an otherwise nonchalant part of my life? (Ask which it is, then answer).
- How does my spirituality come into play on a daily basis?
- Does my soul thank me for the things I put it through? Am I nurturing it or abusing it?
And I’d love it if you’d answer one of these in the comments.
Thank you for reading,